RFP Round 13 Open Until Sept 1
WaterStart requests proposals from water technology companies able/looking to solve immediate demands for innovation by water service providers. If you are a company that is ready to apply your technology to solving one or more of the priorities below, then we want to hear from you!
- Portable Chlorine Analyzers for the Distribution System
- Removal of Entrained Air in Well Water
- Creative Backflow Prevention Enclosures
- Critical Spares Management
- Environmental Compliance Management
- Disinfection Byproduct Management
- Intrusion Detection and Response
- Automated Spillway Debris Management
Deadline for submission: 1 Sep, 2019
Evaluations completed by: 11 Oct, 2019
See the open RFP and Proposal Guidelines here.
Access to funding and support to scale-up
WaterStart helps to accelerate the adoption of emerging technology in the water industry through matched funding of pilot projects. We take an outcomes-focused approach to apply novel technology solutions to solve critical water challenges faced by faced by WaterStart utility members today.
Technology companies also have the opportunity to scale internationally into Nevada, United States or Queensland, Australia through our network and affiliation program.