WaterStart requests proposals from water technology companies to solve immediate demands for innovation by our members. The deadline is December 31, 2018. If you are a company that is ready to prove their ability to scale-up by solving one of the priorities below, please apply!
- Water quality pressure management in distribution systems
- Method for cleaning of water mains (trunk and reticulation) with limited impact on water quality
- Sediment formation reduction in drinking water networks
- Reducing the impact of surge/water hammer on the water network
- Early notification of contaminants entering reservoirs/tanks
- Prediction of trihalomethanes (THMs) concentration in drinking water supplies
- Improving field crew training in real-time (including virtual and/or augmented reality techs)
- Increasing water use efficiency in cooling towers
- Alternatives to conventional evaporative cooling
- Alternatives for and/or reduction of chemical use in cooling towers and domestic supply lines (often destructive to chillers and pumps)
- Treatment processes for improving water quality in swimming pools, saunas, and other water features
- Improving reliability and operation of drip irrigation systems
- Non-invasive monitoring systems to detect water leaks in electrical rooms
- Reduction of in-site disinfection byproduct formation for groundwater recharge applications (TTHMs)
Questions regarding this RFP can be emailed to email@example.com.
View the full RFP & Guidelines HERE.