Anglian Water requested a meeting with the Southern Nevada Water Authority to share knowledge and best practices around reservoir management. Specific topics (and the corresponding time stamp in the video) included:
- Online Water Quality Monitoring Efforts (9:55) – presented by Todd Tietjen, Ph.D, Regional Water Quality/Research & Development, SNWA
- Remote Inspections (34:47) – presented by Ryan Benner, Sr. Maintenance Engineer, Asset Mgmt Division, LVVWD/SNWA
- Reservoir Repair and Maintenance (53:07) – presented by Matthew Brems, Manager, Maintenance Engineering, LVVWD/SNWA
- Water Quality Monitoring in the Distribution System (1:08) – presented by Mao Fang, Sr. Civil Engineer, LVVWD/SNWA
- Pipeline Risk Assessment for Capital Improvement Planning (2:02) – presented by Roger Jordan, Sr. Civil Engineer, LVVWD/SNWA
Thank you to everyone that participated and to Mike Dishari, Director of Infrastructure Management at LVVWD/SNWA, for coordinating the content. Please send questions to email@example.com or feel free to contact a participant directly.