Opportunity for Queensland Water Technology Companies to Scale Up in Nevada, USA
WaterStart is offering Queensland tech-companies the chance to participate in it?s annual water Summit, Channels For Innovation, held in Las Vegas, Nevada. This is an exciting opportunity for scaling Queensland businesses to showcase their novel technology solutions to WaterStart?s global network.?
Limited spots are available – interested parties are urged to register their interest as soon as possible.?Complete your application here.
Application deadline by 23 August, 2019.
Limited Time: Quick Pitches on Friday, 16 August
Click here to book for the Quick Pitches being held on Friday, 16 August from 8:30am – 12:30pm in WeWork, 310 Edward St, Brisbane City.
Present your solution in a rapidfire 15 minute pitch to Kevin Fisher, Chief Technology Advisor. Clearly outline the outcome your technology or solution addresses and the ability for implementation.
A Global Network for Water-Tech
Through the WaterStart network and Sister State alliance with Nevada, Queensland tech-companies can tap into opportunities in the US water sector to scale their solution internationally.
The program aims to accelerate the adoption of innovative solutions in the water industry by facilitating global learning and connections between tech-companies and water managers. This puts Queensland companies on the global stage and fuels opportunity for economic development for both industries.
Selected participants will have the opportunity to:
- Travel to Las Vegas, NV from 25-27 September 2019,
- Participate in WaterStart?s industry exclusive innovation summit and facility tour, and
- Expand their potential customer network with major water managers, major water users and Government agencies.
Queensland companies with a technology solution capable of addressing one or more of these Key Priorities, apply now!
- Business name and proof of operation in Queensland
- 200-500 word pitch describing your technology solution and benefit to the water sector (video pitches are welcome)
- Optional 200-500 word case study of your technology application
- Name/s of nominated executive team to participate (up to 2)
For more information please contact K Leung at email@example.com.